A. The History of T.P.I.
Trans Power International Logistics Corp.(hereinafter referred to as T.P.I.), stablished in 1987, is a professional multi-modal transportation forwarder. Originally subsidiary to Trans Van Link Express performing American business, T.P.I. combined experienced staff with elites of the business to obtain independence from its mother company in 1994. The members therefore were increased from 7 persons to 17 with its business extending to all over the world.
Since its independence, the business of T.P.I. has grown up rapidly. While the operating departments have increased from 3 departments to 6 and the members to 50 persons, the main activities have been doubled within a few years, which include:
- Standard container transportation
- Special container transportation
- CFS consolidation
- Break bulk & project cargo service
- Inland haulage
- Customs clearance
- Storage service
- Air Freight service
B. The Motto of Service (T.P.I.)
Trust is the first and foremost service motto of T.P.I.. T.P.I. not only places customers’ needs as top priority but also knows how to design the process of transportation according to the characteristics of the cargo. Whatever rate we offer it proves to be fair and competitive and however far the destination is our quality service always guarantees the on-time arrival. Needless to say, as a reliable freight forwarder we will take the whole responsibility in case of any blemish for the transportation
In all respects of service such as space booking, rate quoting, document checking, arrival noticing, cargo releasing or devanning, T.P.I. always bears the motto of “prompt“ in mind to save the customer’s time. Meanwhile, T.P.I. also can provide forecasts of marketing situation to the customers, which enable them to make quotation to their counterparts as soon as possible.
T.P.I. now is still looking for reliable partners all over the world in the pursuit of building concrete net of service. Also, it requests itself to have the ability to provide service in every place and promises all the process of delivery under the supervision of T.P.I. and its worldwide agents.
C. Introduction of Business
The main business of T.P.I. covers Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, Mainland China, Hong Kong and Indian Ocean area. Meanwhile, T.P.I. also has experts to deal with business in America, Europe, Africa and Australia. Besides standard container transportation between above areas, T.P.I. also provides services such as :
01. Special container transportation – oversize cargoes and break bulk cargoes.
02. Inland delivery service all over the world, including oversize machinery.
03. ship-chartering and ship-brokering.
04. Special point delivery service– Russia or East Europe.
05. FCL transportation.
06. LCL consolidation.
07. Air Freight Service
08. Inland haulage.
09. Logistics service.
10. Triangle shipment or transshipment (arranging relevant documentation).
11. B / L issuing in Taiwan for exports from Mainland China (including C/Clearance)
12.International Exhibition Logistics Services.
D. Introduction of Main Lines
1. South-Eastern Asia : Taiwan → Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippine,
Vietnam, Burman, Cambodia.
2. North-Eastern Asia : Taiwan → Japan, Korea.
3. Hong Kong，Macau, Mainland China: Taiwan → Hong Kong, Macau, south Mainland China,
middle Mainland China, north Mainland China.
4. Triangle Trade – Import / Export forth/from the third country.
5. Deep Sea & Others – Taiwan → mid-east Asia, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh,
Africa, USA, Europe, Australia.
6. Import Dept →The main port or cities of worldwide to Taiwan ports, inland cities & to door service.
7. Exhibition department:
• Offers an integrated chain of ocean, inland, and air import and export transportation services for international exhibition cargo – from packing, pick-up, documentation, customs declaration, stuffing/loading, customs clearance, warehousing, delivery to exhibition venue, de-stuffing, exhibition ingress/egress, and cargo re-export.
• Recognized and recommended by exhibition organizers, Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), and other related associations as a reliable partner and logistics service provider.
• Professionally handles and transports artworks, paintings, stage props, and concert equipment
• Arranges not only export transportation from Taiwan but also from the entire world.
E. Customer Service Hotline (TEL: 02-27736070)
1. South-Eastern Asia: Christina Weng email@example.com Ext. 1220
2. North-Eastern Asia – Tiffany Yang firstname.lastname@example.org Ext.1221
3. Hong Kong 、Mainland China – Morris Lai email@example.com Ext.1276
4. Triangle Trade – Jojo Lee firstname.lastname@example.org Ext. 1215
5. Deep Sea & others – Debrah Lee email@example.com Ext. 1214
6. Import Dept – Tricia Yuan firstname.lastname@example.org Ext. 1234
7.Exhibition lnquiry – Carol Wu email@example.com Ext. 1217
8. Business Development & Overseas coordinate-
Ian Wang firstname.lastname@example.org Ext.1265
Debbie Cheng email@example.com Ext. 1281